Ukraine & Kharkiv Researchers Support Foundation is a non-profit organization with the mission to support the scientists of the Institute for Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine who need to stay in Kharkiv through the war time for the purpose of continuing their projects and carrying out their ongoing duties. Kharkiv is the second largest city in the Ukraine and the most bombarded metropolis. We suppose that the Foundation will provide aid for life science scholars, doctors, engineers and other scientists, and also their ongoing brave efforts during the war and post-war period.
The foundation mission has such key areas of focus:
- Support for Kharkiv scientists: We provide assistance to scientists by repairing their damaged apartments and houses, thereby improving their living and working conditions.
- Assistance to laboratories: We support laboratories by restoring damaged equipment, providing engineering devices, and purchasing uninterruptible power supplies and electric generators.
- Low-temperature bank support: We support the storage of cryopreserved samples and collections of genetic resources of endangered species, cells, and tissues for clinical use.
- Support of individual research projects: We provide assistance to individual scientists carrying out research in Ukraine by helping to upgrade, repair, and replace equipment, as well as providing assistance in obtaining reagents and publishing research results.
- Promotion of education: We promote education in low-temperature biology and medicine by providing opportunities for internships, trainings, master classes, workshops, and other forms of education.
Please, support our mission. With your help, we can make a meaningful impact on these important fields of study and support the future of Ukraine.
Together, we can make a lasting difference in the lives of researchers, students, and future generations. Your contribution, no matter how small, can make a significant impact on these vital fields of study. We thank you for your interest in our fund and look forward to your support.