Despite the ongoing military conflict, oscientific activities have not stopped in Ukraine. The Institute of Low Temperature Biology and Medicine continues to function and conduct some experimental research, though the financial stability of the country heavily relies on foreign aid from friends around the world, including Europe and America. You can support any project in any way possible, whether it be financial, providing reagents or equipment, or contacting representatives of any project to determine specific needs.
If you wish to support this direction, please indicate this in your payment:
Charitable donation for Support of individual research projects (state the name of the project leader).
- Development of preservation protocols for 3D bioconstructs to be used in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine projects.
- Development of technologies for long-term storage of microalgae and agricultural crops germplasm in Ukraine
- Development of a method of cryopreservation and maturation of immature human oocytes in order to preserve fertility
- Development of cryopreservation technology taking into account sperm cryoresistance markers and creation of a cryobank of reproductive cells of men in particularly dangerous occupations
- Creation of a cryobank of reproductive cells of rare, endangered, domestic and laboratory animals of Slobozhanshchyna
- Restoration of the IPC&C facilities to preserve the fish genetic material
- Cryopreservation and experimental transplantation of cells and tissues of mammalian testis using serum-/xeno-free solutions